WWE has given a Warrior Award during their WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony for several years now to people have been able to show their courage through trying times. It is an award for being brave and an inspiration to others and this year it is going to someone who certainly meets all of the characteristics of being a warrior.
15-year-old Jarrius “JJ” Robertson is a double liver transplant survivor who embodies what it means to be a warrior. Dana Warrior will present the award this year herself in her husband’s memory as they celebrate the ferocious nature of JJ’s survival through an incredibly difficult time.
JJ has undergone dozens of surgeries and lived to tell the stories of what it means to overcome the odds. This biliary atresia survivor doesn’t let his disease define him and has become a spokesperson for organ donation.
Robertson’s name is an addition to other iconic Superstars like Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz, Ivory, and Jeff Jarrett which undoubtedly make it a special night indeed.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend