WWE brought up five women seemingly out of thin air following Survivor Series last year because Vince McMahon reportedly thought the divisions were getting stale. Therefore, The Riott Squad and Absolution invaded their respective brands.
Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan possess a lot of promise but it is their leader Ruby Riott who is getting the first big singles feud. But with Riott's girls by her side, she seems more than ready to take on The Queen at Fastlane.
While this might be thought of as a pitstop of sorts on the Road To WrestleMania for Flair, Ruby Riott is someone who should be taken seriously. WWE is really highlighting her tough as nails persona and with Morgan and Logan as her X-factor, only time will tell how easily Charlotte escapes this situation with her title intact.
One thing is for sure, Ruby Riott isn't going to make it a picnic for Charlotte as she promises once The Queen is dethroned, the riot will begin.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE officially changes another Superstar’s name
- Accused steroid dealer presents evidence to filmmaker on Roman Reigns and discusses holes in WWE’s Wellness Policy
- It looks like Paige isn’t single anymore
- WWE Superstar could be finally turning heel
- NXT Star shows off brutal injury but works through the pain