On Thursday night, Rusev posted a tweet where he said goodbye to America. We ignored it because, if you follow him, then you know that he likes to troll his fans. It turns out that he was serious this time because Lana and Rusev are currently in Bulgaria. Several fans pointed out that Lana’s latest Instagram post shows that it was posted in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. It’s not clear why they are in Bulgaria but it could be to shoot content for Total Divas.
In other news, YouTube star Inanna Sarkis, 24, was working out at the Performance Center this week. There are reports that she has signed a developmental deal but we haven’t been able to confirm that. Sarkis has 1.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and 5.2 million Instagram followers. She is set to star in Tyler Perry’s “Boo 2! A Madea Halloween.” The movie will hit theaters on October 20.
WWE has the following shows scheduled for this weekend:
Friday – Wichita, Kansas (Raw)
Saturday – Kansas City, MO (Raw)
Saturday – Moline, IN (Smackdown)
Sunday – Des Moines, IA (Raw)
Sunday – Cedar Falls, IA (Smackdown)
Monday – Rochester, MN (Smackdown)
Monday Night Raw will be in Omaha, NE. A big steel cage match has been announced. Click here for more details. Smackdown Live will be in Sioux Falls, SD.
If you missed some of the top news stories from the last 24 hours, check out some of the links below:
- WWE is erasing another person from their history
- Sasha Banks is not happy with WWE creative
- WWE star has backstage heat but it has nothing to do with John Cena
- POTENTIAL SPOILER: WWE dropping big hints for The Undertaker’s return?
- What is the deal with Taryn Terrell’s return to GFW?
- Major name being considered for the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame