WWE seems to be growing all the time and it looks like a could exciting debuts could be coming very soon.
Some of the top indie talent around the globe have been saying goodbye to their home promotions with a few of them being able to say so long properly inside the ring.
PW Insider reports several new signings are expected to be announced very soon including War Machine, Candice LeRae, and Ricochet.
Warbeard Hanson had a chance to say goodbye to Chaotic Wrestling with a great speech and Ricochet was afforded the chance to do the same in PWG. Therefore a lot of people are thinking the next logical stop is WWE.
Raymond Rowe is booked for an AIW show in Cleveland on January 19th so it’s likely a WWE debut won’t be far from there especially considering the fact that the Royal Rumble and NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia is the next weekend.
Candice Larae has already reportedly signed a WWE contract and had some doings in NXT during their last set of tapings. But it wouldn’t be a big surprise for WWE to make something official very soon.
On that same note, EC3 a former Impact Wrestling Champion recently bid his long-time home farewell too further adding speculation that he could be WWE bound sooner than later as well.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble