Following Shinsuke Nakamura’s Royal Rumble match victory, he was asked by Renee Young who he would like to challenge at WrestleMania. Nakamura chose AJ Styles so the big match is set.
The Styles vs. Nakamura match was something that was decided upon last month. Styles has been pushing for this match for over a year and he is finally getting his wish.
There are bigger plans for John Cena so there was no shot of him winning. The word in WWE is that the plans are still in place for Roman Reigns to challenge for Brock Lesnar’s WWE Universal Championship.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL