If you are a fan of The Hardy Boyz, The Club, or Young Bucks then you might have noticed them use a peculiar hashtag on Twitter referring to The Revival. #FTR has been popping up all over the place and while we’re not going to reveal what everyone thinks it means, let’s just say if it wasn’t dirty then we’d totally tell you here. So you can just use your imagination on that one.
With Dash and Dawson battling Matt and Jeff Hardy recently, it seems they have not only caused an AWAKENING IN THE HARDYS but have also initiated a catchy new trend on Twitter. It seems ever since #FTR started up it’s only gotten bigger and bigger which has to be a little frustrating for the former NXT Tag Team Champions.
But no matter what people think the “F” in #FTR means The Revival have come up with an answer that’s more than family friendly. If you ask The Revival, #FTR means “Forever The Revival.”
That’s clever, but Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson really aren’t fooling anyone because we all know what it really means.
Nice try, Top Guys.
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) August 6, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- WWE Officials reportedly pitching ideas for Enzo Amore to be moved off Raw
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- Alberto El Patron and Paige blame the media, Paige gives a WWE status update, Alberto-GFW update