As noted earlier, Ronda Rousey will be doing a ton of interviews leading up to WrestleMania 34 to promote her match. I am sure that WWE is thrilled that they can get the extra publicity heading into the biggest show of the year but Rousey doesn’t seem too thrilled having to answer questions about her MMA career.
On ESPN’s “First Take,” Max Kellerman asked Rousey about her final fight and how the world seemed to have stood still when she finally lost. Rousey seemed to be annoyed at the line of questions, probably because her main reason for doing these interviews is to promote her upcoming match at WrestleMania.
You can check out the clip below and click here to see another awkward exchange from a different ESPN interview.
??♂️ Oh my dear lord … This interaction between Ronda Rousey and Max Kellerman hit a 10 on the awkward scale
BTW, WWE … Ronda has BARELY spoken since joining the company and you put her on ‘FIRST TAKE’ with these guys?!?! pic.twitter.com/jBhF2aCPYm
— Troy Hughes™ (@TommySledge) March 27, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live