One of the coolest moments for a WWE Superstar is getting their first official t-shirt. Merchandise is not only a great way to spread the word about your character but it also provides some nice extra income in the form of royalty checks.
WWE has built something quite special in NXT and they have plenty of merchandise already for several top names. But three popular stars have been without official t-shirts until now.
Just in time for NXT TakeOver: New Orleans The Velveteen Dream, Roderick Strong, and Shayna Baszler just received their own official NXT merchandise. All three designs are unique and borrow from notable aspects of each Star. It might only be a matter of time before Dream, Roddy, or Shayna get official main roster merch but if you want their first officially licensed t-shirts then you’ll have to start with NXT.
It’s not only really cool that these three stars are getting merch, but it also seemingly shows that NXT is placing a considerable amount of faith in them to become top stars for the brand.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey