Some people have been jumping the gun lately as rumors about Paige have once again began to swirl around the wonderful world of the information super-way. Some people were going around saying Paige had been arrested or at least served with an arrest warrant.
Paige was involved in an altercation with Alberto in an Orlando airport recently and although Alberto was the one who was initially the subject of the investigation, Paige quickly caught the eye of detectives and she could be facing possible battery charges from the incident.
Tufayel Ahmed of Newsweek cleared up the developing story and clarified Paige had not been served with an arrest warrant but detectives in the case have found probable cause to press charges.
At this point it is up to the state attorney's office on whether they want to proceed with the investigation and take it to the next level. We would like to extend our thanks to Mr Ahmed for this clarification.
It's been a busy week full of news. If you'd like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- AJ Styles was supposed to win his match against Kevin Owens at WWE Battleground
- Update on possible SummerSlam plans for The Great Khali
- SummerSlam plans for Big Cass, is he working out as a top heel?
- Kurt Angle receives praise for his acting in Jason Jordan story line
- WATCH: AJ Styles throws out first pitch at Phillies baseball game
- Two Japanese pro wrestlers involved in stabbing incident
- WATCH: Roman Reigns is back to putting Braun Strowman through a table
- Alberto El Patron reportedly no longer suspect in domestic violence investigation
- John Cena knows his days in WWE are numbered, wanted to be free agent
- UFC's Jeff Novitzky shoots down reports on Brock Lesnar re-entering USADA testing pool
- Update on possible mystery opponents for Breezango at Battleground