Jeff Hardy was taken out of action with a shoulder injury that he was actually working through but it eventually needed surgery. But it seems his recovery is almost at an end and there is very good news coming out concerning his status.
PW Insider was able to confirm Jeff Hardy is at the WWE Performance Center working out in the ring which is a great sign for his eventual comeback. It was speculated Hardy’s recent DWI arrest might require him to spend some time in rehab. Although nothing has been stated concerning this matter yet, it certainly seems like he’s getting ready for the ring instead of rehab.
It was also noted that Hardy is set to deal with his DWI situation as he appears in court on April 16th.
Let’s hope WWE follows through with their plans which could very well see Jeff’s return take place on tonight’s episode of Raw as the Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match is set to air.
After all the hype coming out of the Hardy camp about this Ultimate Deletion match, let’s hope it will be wonderful.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey