Everyone was excited to hear that Raymond Rowe and Hanson were coming to WWE. When War Machine was introduced at NXT TakeOver people all over the world lost their minds not only because these two destructive human beings were finally in WWE but also because they were referred to as War Machine.
When Rowe and Hanson appeared at the NXT house show in Sebring Florida on Friday night they didn’t call themselves War Machine. But they did cut a ferocious promo.
Therefore the jury might still be out on War Machine’s name in WWE but it certainly looks like the wheels could be in motion to bring them out of the shadows of the WWE Performance Center very soon.
— Robby Deese (@RobbyDeese) March 17, 2018
— Hanson (@WarBeardHanson) March 17, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past