There were much worse stories this week about airline travel nightmares, but it’s still pretty awful when you have to wait a quarter of a day on anything.
The Revival’s Dash Wilder could have certainly used some help when his airline apparently told him it would be 6 hours until his plane would take off.
There has been some rough weather all over the country recently so it’s likely his plane was delayed due to the climate being unconducive for air travel. But still, 6 hours is an awfully long time to ask anyone to wait (although the NXT roster had to wait much longer in the past).
Let’s just hope his plane eventually makes it but at least he’s stuck in an airport on St. Patrick’s Day which is the perfect place to be, right?
Hit me up if you get a second @Delta, I have roughly 21,600 seconds to kill
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) March 17, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past