Although the advertised match on the card listed Bayley as Elias’ tag team partner at Friday’s WWE house show in Madison Square Garden, it looks like they went a different way with things.
Sonya Deville was chosen as Elias’ other half and it made much more sense putting a member of Absolution with Elias because they’re both heels and it was quite confusing when people saw Bayley in that role. Seeing how they were facing John Cena and Nikki Bella it was only logical that they would be heavily booed.
But Elias played MSG and he did it right alongside Sonya Deville. As you can see from the clip below, Elias was super over with the New York crowd even though they wanted to boo him out of the building at the same time. It’s just of those amazing parts of being a heel.
It certainly looks like everyone had a great time which is really the most important part. As more and more people seem to Walk With Elias on a weekly basis it looks like his drawing power as a popular bad guy is still going strong.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently, WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past