It’s almost nice to know that even seasoned professionals like Ricochet can still get nervous from time to time before a big match. When he made his in-ring NXT debut recently at a house show, the former Prince Puma didn’t know what to expect. He knew it was going to be cool, fun, and awesome but he had no idea how cool, fun, and awesome it would be in the end.
He was all smiles after the big match but King Ricochet admitted he was feeling nervous before hitting the curtain which was a feeling he hasn’t felt in a long time. “Because I love it so much I just want to do a good job not just for me but for everyone watching” he explained.
Ricochet still had a great match and there is much more to come from this young Superstar currently living his childhood dream. He says making his debut is a feeling he will never forget and fans should probably be excited about what’s he’s up to next.
— WWE (@WWE) February 23, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend