It’s Rusev Day but there aren’t enough festive shirts to go around. This might sound like the premise for a WWE-themed children’s book but it seems to be a reality. So The Bulgarian Brute recently decided to lend a big hand as he showed up at WWE’s print shop to see what the problem was.
Rusev was able to show some real improv acting skills and flex his funny bone a little bit in this video as he assisted the merchandise crew in making a few Happy Rusev Day shirts. He even offered to deliver them himself.
This is exactly the kind of thing Rusev needs to be doing as he continues to gain favor in the WWE Universe. He’s not the anti-American anymore, but instead, he has been able to translate himself into a fun-loving spokesman for his own holiday.
It’s great to see him shown in this light, and as you can see from the video below it looks like everyone had a great time even though Rusev was cracking the whip pretty hard to get those shirts out in an expedited fashion.
— WWE (@WWE) February 24, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend