TMZ Sports recently caught up with Ronda Rousey and they asked her about the rumors that say that she will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble.
Rousey said that she was about to get on a flight to leave the country so she could film a movie. She shot down the Rumble rumors and said that she would not be back until mid-February.
Rousey also shot down rumors about her signing a deal with WWE. Keep in mind that she has been training at the Performance Center in Orlando so there is definitely some smoke to the rumors. If she did sign a deal and she is being flown in on Sunday then I would not expect her to give anything away before the show.
I guess we will all know for sure on Sunday. Click on the video below to see what she said about the Rumors, Alexa Bliss, and more:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL