WWE United Kingdom Champion was not on the main NXT Takeover: Philadelphia card but he made news on the Pre-show that aired on the WWE Network.
Dunne, who is regarded by many as one of the best wrestlers in WWE, was on the show to talk about Takeover and his plans for 2018. Dunne was asked what this year will hold for him and he explained that he would “continue to put the UK on the map” just like he did last year when he became the UK Champ.
Dunne said that he would take on “anyone and everyone” but then he got more specific. “I want the NXT title. Bring Brock Lesnar, bring anyone.”
Seriously, Dunne is awesome and he carries himself like he belongs at the top of the mountain in WWE. Hopefully, we will get to see more of him in 2018. There are plans to finally launch the UK television show this year so perhaps, that will mean that he will be working more WWE dates.
Check out the pre-show segment with Dunne by clicking below:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL