Ronda Rousey changed a lot when she rolled into the Royal Rumble sporting Roddy Piper’s jacket with a huge smile on her face. She got in the ring with Asuka, Charlotte Flair, and Alexa Bliss before pointing to the WrestleMania sign and that was all it took before this story was on.
Now that Ronda Rousey has signed a full-time deal with WWE it seems there could be plenty of people to step up and take on the former UFC Bantamweight Champion.
WWE recently put out a list examining 5 dream matches for Ronda Rousey including Asuka, Charlotte Flair, Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, and Asuka. All of those matches very well could be a possibility, but when Sonya Deville saw this list she commented in emoji form to imply she was certainly interested.
— WWE (@WWE) February 3, 2018
— Sonya Deville (@SonyaDevilleWWE) February 4, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Reason why two WWE NXT stars have disappeared from TV and live events
- Update on Bobby Lashley’s WWE return, post-WrestleMania plans
- WWE legends had to dress in the dark for Raw 25
- SPOILER: WWE bringing back popular tournament
- SPOILER: Top star says “goodbye” after “loser leaves NXT” match at TV taping