When you spend a lot of time at the White House you get to see your fair share of cool things. You get the chance to meet interesting people and take part of some of the moving and shaking that creates the very society in which we live.
There is sure to be controversy, intrigue, and apparently, you also get some free time to enjoy New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Jim Acosta is CNN’s Senior White House Correspondent and he believes in real news. We like real news too and when we saw this awesome picture taken of Jim in the White House briefing room one familiar thing caught our eye on that television in the corner.
Someone in the White House must be a New Japan fan because it appears as though they were enjoying some of the G1 during their down time. After all, being inside the inner circle of American politics has to be a little bit exhausting but at least there’s always New Japan Pro Wrestling to take the edge off.
Last one in the briefing room tonight pic.twitter.com/OQW0WSR9uv
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) August 19, 2017
If you haven’t heard, there’s been a TON of news during the last 24 hours. Here are some links that will help you get caught up on the big stories:
- MAJOR name spotted in New York City. Will he appear at SummerSlam?
- SPOILER: Former ROH World Champion spotted in Brooklyn
- CM Punk’s legal fight against WWE doctor is costing him a lot of money
- Former Intercontinental Champion signs deal to return to WWE
- Click here for the latest updates on Ric Flair