As you can see in the photo below, The Undertaker was spotted arriving in New York City on Friday morning.
The person that snapped the photo was Twitter user Jesse Cantu. Cantu noted that he and Taker boarded the same flight from Austin, TX to John F. Kennedy Airport in NYC and the photo was snapped shortly after they landed.
I don’t know if that means that we’ll see Taker at SummerSlam. Back in May, he was seen at David H Koch Pavilion Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan for hip replacement surgery so it’s always possible that he could be in town for a follow-up. It’s worth noting that the announcers have been instructed not to outright say that he is retired.
Here is the photo:
Me and Undertaker always seem to board the same flight whenever going to NYC, no bs pic.twitter.com/Byo49p0jiW
— Jesse Mr GQ Cantu (@Mr_GQ_Cantu) August 18, 2017
There’s been a ton of news in the last 48 hours. Click on the links below if you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories:
- Get all the updates about Ric Flair’s current health situation here
- Former Intercontinental Champion signs deal to return to WWE
- In addition to Chris Benoit, someone else is now being erased from WWE history
- PHOTOS: Eva Marie busts out of WWE…and her All Red Everything bikini
- Daniel Bryan wrestling again