It’s been almost one year since the passing of Jan Ross, the wife of WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross and unfortunately, he hasn’t been able to get closure, in part, due to the fact that he has not received some of her valuable belongings.
Ross noted on Twitter that he has yet to receive her Rolex and wedding ring. He said, that he was “disappointed in all involved including #OUMedicalCenter, EMTS, & Norman PD.”
According to a statement given to Oklahoma’s News 4, police say that this is the first time they’ve heard of this and they will begin the investigation once a police report is filed.
Jan Ross passed away after a 17-year old slammed into her Vespa scooter while she was riding on her way back from the gym.
It’s been almost one year since Jan was killed and I still have not been able to locate her Rolex & Wedding Ring.
Disappointed in all involved including #OUMedicalCenter, EMTS, & Norman PD.
She was wearing them when she left for gym.
What a world in which we’re living. pic.twitter.com/XzigFf9g9j
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) March 7, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!