It looks like WWE is preparing for another big first-time ever match at next month’s pay-per-view. The T-Mobile arena tweeted out a graphic for next month’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. The graphic features Alexa Bliss and Samoa Joe and asks which 12 Raw Superstars will make it inside the chamber. Everyone knows that there are 6 participants in each Chamber match.
That seems to be a confirmation of the story first reported in November by Pro Wrestling Sheet. There has been talk of doing a women’s Elimination Chamber match and it looks like it will finally happen next month.
This years’ WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view will take place on Sunday, February 25th in Las Vegas, NV at the T-Mobile Arena. Now, let’s see how long before women are featured in the main event of WrestleMania. It probably won’t happen this year but there have been people in WWE pushing for it.
— T-Mobile Arena (@TMobileArena) January 26, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL