We’d like to send along best wishes to former WCW/WWE Superstar Vader as he indicated on Twitter that he is going in for heart surgery.
In 2006, Vader said that he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure due to what he put his body through during his football and wrestling career.
He has continued to wrestle and has been making autograph appearances even though he, according to what he’s said on Twitter, only had a couple of years left to live. He has also stated that he would like to die in the ring. Well, hopefully, that does not happen and we hope that all goes well for him during surgery.
Going in the hospital in the Am for heart surgery wish me luck and my Dr a good night's rest
— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) March 13, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!