Brie Bella has posted an update on her training and it looks like she is getting closer to her in-ring return. In the tweet below, she is pictured at the SoCal School Of Pro Wrestling alongside husband Daniel Bryan, Nikki Bella, and Nia Jax.
— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) August 2, 2017
Brie left WWE shortly after Bryan announced his retirement last year. At the time, she said that she was taking an extended break from WWE. Brie noted that this week’s training session was her first time in a ring since last year’s WrestleMania in Dallas. She wrestled on the Kickoff show alongside Natalya, Alicia Fox, Paige, and Eva Marie against Emma, Summer Rae, Lana, Naomi, and Tamina.
She is hoping to return by next year so, perhaps, she’ll be back in time for WrestleMania in New Orleans. It will be interesting to see if her return to WWE has an impact on Daniel Bryan’s future with WWE. We noted before that his contract expires in the late Summer or early Fall and he has expressed interest in wrestling again on the independent scene. If his wife is back in the ring full time and he leaves WWE then that would cut back on the amount of time they can spend together.
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- WWE Officials reportedly pitching ideas for Enzo Amore to be moved off Raw
- Did AJ Styles botch the US Title match finish at Battleground after all?
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- SPOILER: Is Brock Lesnar really leaving WWE after SummerSlam?
- Austin Aries’ hilarious reaction to Shinsuke Nakamura’s WWE Title shot at SummerSlam
- WATCH: Chris Jericho in heated F-Bomb altercation in New York City
- Bram lost his cool during an indie match and destroyed Ravie Davie’s face