As Kevin Owens is promoting his latest KO Mania shirt, it looks like that might be the highlight of his WrestleMania plans because the current direction isn’t calling for him to do much at the Show Of Shows.
Alongside Sami Zayn, KO formed the Yep Movement and the two best friends had a lot of fun in the process. But by the looks of things that could be crumbling if the ending of SmackDown Live this week is any indication of things.
After Fastlane’s six-pack challenge it doesn’t look like WWE has much of a plan for the two former NXT Champions at Mania. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the current plan is for Kevin and Sami to be simply included in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
Therefore, it doesn’t seem like there will be any big blow off match against Shane McMahon for the Yep Movement at WrestleMania 34. Instead, it looks like the two charismatic Canadians are just going to be inserted in the annual multi-man over-the-top-rope melee at Mania. Things could always change, but that is reported to be the current direction right now.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club