Well, it was fun while it lasted but now we can look back at the first episode of Smacking Talk and also enjoy it as the series finale. Because apparently someone has "shut down" the bootleg version of Talking Smack. But at least you can WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE HERE and enjoy every moment of the absurdity. Daniel Bryan revealed he was Chad Gable's father it was just priceless.
But now the amazing show is no more because someone got in the way of awesomeness yet again. To be honest, it might have caused some problems with the stories eventually so it was probably for the best. After all, Daniel Bryan did reveal he was Chad Gable's father in the first episode.
Daniel Bryan tweeted out a message to fans of the short-lived show that the show is canceled but they'll keep fighting the good fight. But at least he was able to get the band back together for one episode of streaming fun.
So fight the good fight, whatever that is. Knowing Bryan is probably has a lot to do with gardening and being a dad.
It's been a busy week full of news. If you'd like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- SPOILER: Is Brock Lesnar really leaving WWE after SummerSlam?
- Matt Hardy says the "Awakening and Enlightenment has begun," big things could be on the way
- Is Jon Jones looking for a big WWE payday with Brock Lesnar feud?
- (Updated) Championship contender for SummerSlam possibly injured on Raw
- Austin Aries' hilarious reaction to Shinsuke Nakamura's WWE Title shot at SummerSlam
- WATCH: Matt Hardy says "it's happening" and makes huge Broken reference
- JBL confirmed story about Enzo Amore's backstage heat on Bring It To The Table, says he won't last long
- John Cena lands lead role in Transformers spin-off "Bumblebee" movie
- WATCH: Chris Jericho in heated F-Bomb altercation in New York City
- Bram lost his cool during an indie match and destroyed Ravie Davie's face
- A stripper writes about her experience with a "high" and "stuck up" Enzo Amore
- Why was Edge & Christian's WWE Network show canceled, more cuts on the way?