Enzo Amore has posted has posted an Instagram story from Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, which confirms what we said earlier about him being hospitalized. We are told that Amore caught the flu and there’s no word on what this means for his WWE Cruiserweight title defense against Cedric Alexander on tonight’s Monday Night Raw.
In the video, Amore showed himself on a stretcher and being hooked up to an IV.
If anything, then the match will probably be moved to 205 Live or next week’s Raw. We’ll pass along updates when we get them.
In other news, click here for an update on Paige.
Click here for an update on Braun Strowman.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner