The week after Survivor Series was a pretty special time for the women’s division on both WWE brands. There was a huge addition in the form of The Riott Squad on SmackDown Live with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville joining a returning Paige to form Absolution on Raw.
If you were wondering how long you’d have to wait before Absolution and The Riott Squad got some official merch then your time of waiting is finally up.
They’re pretty cool pieces of merchandise too and it looks like WWE finally settled on a slogan for both of these factions of fierce females. Therefore, you can probably place some safe bets on the fact that you’ll be seeing those t-shirts very soon on Raw and SmackDown Live.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner