On Tuesday morning’s episode of The Taz Show (the show can be heard on CBS Radio), Taz announced that he would be undergoing surgery. He is hoping that the surgery will help him repair some of the damage that has caused him to lose some feeling in his right hand. He noted that he is no longer able go grip with that hand.
The damage to his hand is a result of the issues with his neck from his years as a wreslter. Those neck issues are what caused to him to retire shortly after joining WWE in 2000.
There is no word yet on when he will undergo surgery but once he gets it, he will have to take some time off from his radio show. We wish him the best.
Catch up on some of the top news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- GFW Knockout Sienna comes at Charlotte Flair for stealing her gimmick
- Top GFW star rips Alberto El Patron at live event (video)
- WWE star gets new entrance music (video)
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- Enzo Amore has major backstage heat after his latest locker room antics