Bobby Fish is one half of the NXT Tag Team Champions and he was recently taken out of action when with an injured knee during NXT’s house show in Indianapolis. We won’t spoil anything for you as to what happens on NXT’s television show but you can check that out here.
According to PW Insider, Fish underwent surgery on Thursday in Birmingham, Alabama. Although it is reported that Fish’s injury will require 5-6 months off due to a torn ACL it is also speculated that his recovery time could take much longer than that.
This is awful news whether Fish is out 6 months or an entire year because at this rate he doesn’t need to be missing any substantial time in the ring. Let’s hope he is able to pick back up with the Undisputed Era upon his return but things can move very rapidly in WWE.
And Fish is going to be out like a year. 6 months is way too soon.
— casey michael (@ifyouseekcasey) March 9, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show