Fans were very excited about the idea of The New Day and The Usos throwing down at Fastlane. But few people counted on The Bludgeon Brothers showing up and making mincemeat out of Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Jey Uso with Woods getting an especially harsh treatment.
On SmackDown LIve this week Big E and Jimmy Uso were the only two who seemed to survive the brutal attack from Harper and Rowan. The remnants from Fastlane’s tag team title match challenged The Bludgeon Brothers and needless to say, it didn’t go well for them.
Luke Harper sent out a tweet displaying Uce writhing in pain on the mat thanks to 2B’s assault with a simple caption reading, “down since….”
This is a pretty clever play on words if I do say so myself and could certainly provide the fodder needed to help feed the fires in this feud as these teams race toward an anticipated triple threat match at WrestleMania.
Down Since…. pic.twitter.com/jJ9P3F3aL8
— . (@LukeHarperWWE) March 15, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling