There are a lot of things you could do that might not be the best idea. Comparing muscle size with The Rock is certainly not a wise move for most and it appears Conan O’Brien recently learned that lesson.
The Rock is currently making the media rounds as he promotes his upcoming Rampage film based on the classic arcade game that was the cause of so many kids blowing their entire allowance one quarter at a time.
While appearing on Conan, The Great One and O’Brien compared physiques for a moment before Conan switched tactics. Conan showed Dwayne Johnson a few movie posters to give Rocky an idea of what it would be like for them to collaborate. What resulted after was Conan kayfabe upsetting The Rock which led to the popular late night talk show host messing himself.
But Conan didn’t give up as he continued to pitch ideas to Johnson including him being a stunt double for The People’s Champ and of course, none of them seemed to be working. It was a great bit of business and you can watch the entire clip below.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling