Several readers in Cleveland, Ohio just noted to us that Jeff Hardy was seen arriving at the arena ahead of tonight’s Monday Night Raw. It’s not clear if he will be appearing on tonight’s show but he has been working out at the Performance Center as late as last week. It’s possible that he is backstage so he can be evaluated and cleared to return to action.
Hardy has been off WWE shows since tearing his labrum in September on an episode of Monday Night Raw. Hardy made cameo appearances on the 25th anniversary of Raw in January and on last week’s Ultimate Deletion that was filmed at the Hardy compound in North Carolina.
It’s worth noting that both Matt and Jeff are advertised to challenge for The Bar’s Raw Tag Team Championship at next month’s Greatest Royal Rumble show in Saudi Arabia so it’s clear that he is expected back in action soon. We don’t know if he will be included on the WrestleMania card but there’s just 2 weeks left until Mania so we should more about his status soon.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live