It looks like Ronda Rousey was never scheduled to appear on this week’s WWE Monday Night Raw even though WWE.com and WWE’s social media account postings indicated that she would be appearing on every Raw leading up to WrestleMania.
Pro Wrestling Sheet was told that she was “incorrectly advertised” because she was never scheduled to be on the show since she needed to be in Pittsburgh for the standard WWE medical tests. Rousey, according to Ryan Satin’s sources, did want to be at Raw but it was out of her hands because of the medical testing and this is not a case of her skipping out on a WWE appearance for another obligation.
The story on WWE.com was said to be a mistake and it was then shared across their social media accounts. The story notes that Rousey will be present at every Raw prior to WrestleMania but it’s possible that she will be featured in a dark segment on some of those shows.
That is interesting because, as I noted earlier, except from the 4/2 “go home” show for WrestleMania, she is not currently advertised to appear at any Raw TV’s prior to Mania. Plans can always change.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling