Tamina Snuka was actually injured walking into the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match but she pressed on through the pain because she couldn’t miss being a part of that historic moment.
Now she had the shoulder surgery she needed and is looking toward the next phase of her recovery. The SmackDown Superstar tweeted out a great update today letting fans know that since she’s 5 weeks past her surgery that this is the last day she’ll have her arm in a sling.
But it’s not affecting Tamina’s workout routine much because as you can see, she tweeted this picture out from the gym where it was currently leg day. Let’s hope she comes back soon enough so she can get back to business.
— Tamina Snuka (@TaminaSnuka) March 13, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!