Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley will join Goldberg in the 2018 class of the WWE Hall Of Fame. The news broke on CBSSports.com on Monday.
The Dudleys are 18-time tag team champions and some would call them the greatest tag team wrestlers, at least in the modern era. Their big break came in 1996 in ECW and later in the World Wrestling Federation when they signed in 1999.
“We are the last, legitimate, great tag team that you most likely will ever see; the most old school tag team that there is. I don’t think you will ever see a tag team go on to accomplish what we have accomplished, whether that’s in the WWE or any place else. We really are the last of many, many generations of great tag teams,” Bubba Ray told CBS Sports.
There is no word yet on who will be inducting them but I think it would be great if Paul Heyman did the honor.
This year’s WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony will take place at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans on Sunday, April 6. Tickets are still available and the show will stream live on the WWE Network.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL