Lilian Garcia has announced that she will be at the Monday Night Raw 25h anniversary show. As we noted earlier this week, there will be more names added to the show and some of them will not be announced beforehand. WWE is still reaching out to more former Superstars to see if they will be available on Monday night. There is at least one surprise return planned for Monday night.
Also, Maryse Mizanin, who was backstage at Raw this past Monday, will be appearing on the show this Monday night.
As previously noted, Jonathan Coachman is also booked to appear. Click here for an updated list of names scheduled to be at Raw this coming Monday.
Here is the Tweet from Garcia:
Excited 2 announce that I will be coming 2 @WWE #RAW next Mon 4 #Raw25 yr anniversary celebration! After being on 581 episodes of Monday Night Raw, it feels great to come HOME! Excited 2 c all the amazing Superstars I worked with & reconnect with all of you the @WWEUniverse ! ? pic.twitter.com/EVS4j1KmvK
— Lilian Garcia (@LilianGarcia) January 18, 2018
Here is the photo from Maryse of her backstage at Raw with Renee Young and Charly Caruso:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show