One of the top tag teams on today’s professional wrestling scene has signed with WWE.
War Beard Hanson and Raymond Rowe (War Machine) are on their way to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando. WWE announced the news on Tuesday on their website and across social media platforms.
If you’ve been reading this site, then this is not news to you because their signing had been expected for months and it became clear that they were wrapping up with New Japan Pro Wrestling when they took losses at Wrestle Kingdom 12 and New Year Dash show.
Both men have been wrestling since 2001. There’s no word on when they will debut in NXT but my guess is that we’ll see them at the NXT tapings after WrestleMania.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) January 16, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show