If you know anything about Braun Strowman it’s that he loves to smash things. He has made a hobby of throwing Roman Reigns around the ring and at SummerSlam, he’s set to smash up Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe as well. It’s a hard job but somebody’s gotta do it and Braun Strowman does it very well.
Strowman was in New York City for the SummerSlam festivities and the Monster Among Men stopped by the New York Stock Exchange where he rang the opening bell alongside Sasha Banks. He had a huge grin on his face and it was really quite priceless. Braun was more like a Big Friendly Giant than a monster in this setting, but we’re willing to bet he might have scared some people if he came out in beast mode.
Sasha Banks was there as well but it was Braun who boasted about the smashing. Both of them have big matches at SummerSlam. The Boss will try and topple Alexa Bliss and while that might be a big task to defeat such a little girl Banks is up for the challenge.
These two WWE Superstars obviously had a good time during their extra curricular promotional activity. Braun took that hammer and made the NYSE bell his object of his frustration. He looked like he had a little bit too much fun actually. But then again, Braun does love to smash.
— Braun Strowman (@BraunStrowman) August 18, 2017
If you haven’t heard, there’s been a TON of news during the last 24 hours. Here are some links that will help you get caught up on the big stories:
- Daniel Bryan is serious about getting back into the ring
- MAJOR name spotted in New York City. Will he appear at SummerSlam?
- SPOILER: Former ROH World Champion spotted in Brooklyn
- CM Punk’s legal fight against WWE doctor is costing him a lot of money
- Former Intercontinental Champion signs deal to return to WWE
- Click here for the latest updates on Ric Flair