The Nasty Boys, Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags, returned to the ring over the weekend for Germany’s Deutsche Wrestling Allianz and Independent Pro Wrestling Germany. According to cagematch.net, it’s their first time together in the ring as a team since 2015 and they have only wrestled a handful of matches in the last decade.
Both men didn’t take any bumps and Knobbs is said to really be hurting bad, likely due to the years of bumps he took on his knees and hips from diving elbows among other moves. To his credit, Knobbs has been working on getting his health in check and has lost a lot of weight during the past year. Click here to see his “before and after” photos. Knobbs made the decision last year to quit drinking so that has contributed to his weight loss.
Prior to his weight loss, there was concern from friends about his health issues. In 2004, he collapsed at a Willie Nelson concert and was rushed to the hospital. He was noticeably heavier during his run in TNA in 2010 and gained a considerable amount of weight until he decided to make lifestyle changes last year. The videos below show that he is still on track and has managed to keep the weight off.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!