It appears that the long-awaited documentary about Andre The Giant is going to be quite excellent.
Through this second official trailer from HBO, we get an even better look at not only the style but theme of this colossal movie event.
Some of the biggest names in entertainment and others who knew Andre well all gathered to reminisce and talk about their old friend who was a Giant in more ways than one.
You can check out the trailer below and see what I’m talking about, but this documentary looks like it is going to be amazing. One thing is for sure, it makes it even harder to wait until April 10th when it is set to air.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!