It appears WWE is setting off into another chapter of the company’s history because after Backlash, every monthly WWE pay-per-view will feature both rosters once again.
This announcement was expected in many ways since people who bought tickets to the Backlash show were informed the event was now consisting of both Raw and SmackDown Live talent. But apparently, WWE didn’t clue a lot of people in on the decision to switch-up their shows until the official announcement was made
PW Insider said WWE talent wasn’t informed of this change or the switch up to the upcoming pay-per-view schedule as WWE continued to deny this story until the eventual time when it was made official. So it looks like everyone on the Raw and SmackDown Live rosters found out about the changes and the new pay-per-view schedule the same way we all did.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Very surprising name being considered for the WWE Hall Of Fame
- It looks like Paige isn’t single anymore
- WWE Superstar could be finally turning heel
- NXT Star shows off brutal injury but works through the pain
- Braun Strowman’s reaction to that stiff shot from Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble