WWE may have spoiled the result for Monday’s second chance Fatal 4-Way match to determine who will get the last spot in the Men’s Elimination Chamber match. Unless things change, it looks like the spot will go to Finn Balor. He was briefly included in a graphic in the Elimination Chamber section on WWE.com on Saturday. Jason Jordan was originally supposed to be in the match but he was pulled due to his neck injury.
So, this frees up Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt for their own match at the Chamber pay-per-view. Also, the Chamber match should be the start of whatever The Miz is going to do at WrestleMania.
As of now, here is the updated card for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view:
Men’s Elimination Chamber
John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Elias vs. The Miz
Women’s Elimination Chamber – Raw Women’s Championship Match
Alexa Bliss (Champion) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Sonya Deville vs. Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James
This year’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view will emanate from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, February 25th.
Here is the graphic that was on WWE.com before it was fixed:
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote