Kevin Owens has been pulled from live events due to an injury, according to PWInsider. Owens did not wrestle at the last two nights of shows on Sunday and Monday night.
The injury is described as something that he’s been working through but it’s not serious and he was pulled from shows as a preemptive measure so that he could be ready in time for the WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
Owens can still appear on tonight’s Smackdown Live but, if he does, he won’t be taking any bumps. It’s a situation similar to Jason Jordan. Jordan appeared on Raw and did not take any bumps and he has been pulled from live events. His injury is also described as a minor injury.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show