When WWE signs top talent to contracts they usually know what kind of people they have, therefore, they want to keep them long enough to see what they can really do. Although some contracts can differ in length, it looks like at least Ricochet and War Machine signed deals with similar lengths.
Ricochet and War Machine singing with WWE should excite a lot of fans and keep them on the edges of their seats for a very long time. But just how much time is WWE asking for with their first contracts?
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Ricochet and War Machine signed three-year deals with the company. Of course, extensions can always play into things and I’m sure there are exit clauses but for now, we’re most likely looking at three years for them.
Candice LeRae’s contract length wasn’t mentioned but she likely signed a three-year deal as well.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show