Daniel Bryan kicked off the second hour of Smackdown Live to make a big announcement. Bryan said that he was going to give Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn one more opportunity. Bryan proposed a WrestleMania match. Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn is what he proposed.
The proposal comes with a match stipulation. If Shane and Bryan win, then Owens and Zayn will remain fired. If Shane and Bryan lose, then Owens and Zayn will be reinstated on Smackdown Live. Bryan then proclaimed that he was going to “kick their ass” at WrestleMania.
Bryan mentioned that McMahon is hospitalized but he is expected to be fine by Mania. Click here for an update on what is going on with Shane McMahon.
— WWE (@WWE) March 28, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live