It’s hard not to be a fan of Shane McMahon. Vince’s baby boy has participated in several key moments from WWE History and it looks like he will continue to do so as well. He just needs to get over his current medical issue.
We previously reported that Shane-O Mac is hospitalized in a New York area facility currently fighting a nasty infection due to diverticulitis. He will also need to undergo another surgery after the infection is cleared up as well so WWE has to go back to the drawing board in regards to Shane’s WrestleMania involvement.
But McMahon certainly got all of the messages from fans wishing him a speedy recovery. This kind of thing can be quite scary and we’re glad McMahon is in good hands getting it taken care of.
Although it’s a little sad that he won’t be able to compete at WrestleMania this year, at least Shane McMahon seemed to be in good spirits as he posed with his kids for a photo op complete with antibiotics being pumped into him via an IV that he will need to lug around for a bit.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live