Before his campaign to end high flying, chants, and everything else that didn’t make 205 Live great Drew Gulak was in a tag team with his brother Rory called The Amazing Gulaks. They teamed up in CZW but obviously went their separate ways when Drew signed with WWE. As luck would have it, Drew’s little brother Rory got a chance to appear on SmackDown Live last night. However, it was in a spot that nobody would envy.
Rory Gulak was part of the enhancement talent team that was absolutely obliterated by the Bludgeon Brothers this week. Although this outing didn’t go well, plenty of people have started great WWE careers by losing in dominant fashion.
Drew Gulak tweeted out a little dig to his brother and nod to anyone who recognized him before Harper and Rowan dismantled his sibling.
Man, I feel bad for whoever has to fight the Bludgeon Brothers next on #SDLive.
— Drew Gulak (@DrewGulak) January 31, 2018
Rory is a pretty good wrestler in his own right as the 27-year-old is a regular in Chikara. So it might be possible to see a return of the Amazing Gulaks because after all, Vince McMahon seems to like brother tag teams and they already have a pretty catchy name.
— WWE (@WWE) January 31, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ronda Rousey and WWE went through a lot of trouble to keep her debut a secret
- SPOILER: WWE news on two more names expected to be inducted in the 2018 Hall Of Fame
- Hulk Hogan didn’t do himself any favors with Women’s Royal Rumble tweet
- Details on Rey Mysterio’s WWE return
- Why Jason Jordan didn’t wrestle much at the Royal Rumble