It was speculated for a while that The Miz would face Braun Strowman but WWE changing those plans could be a sign The Monster Among Men has another Road To WrestleMania but one thing is for sure, The Miz has two opponents now instead of one.
This week on Raw, Kurt Angle made a triple threat match official for the WWE Intercontinental Title where The Miz will defend his title against Finn Balor and Seth Rollins in a battle that is likely to feature a few high spots.
Both Rollins and Balor deserve another WrestleMania Moment and they realize how important their opportunity is. These three will probably try their best to steal the show as The Miz desperately tries to keep his title on the way to breaking Pedro Morales’ long-standing record.
We work all year to see this graphic. Never stops feeling special. Can’t wait to share the ring with two of the best. https://t.co/aOqESN7eCY
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) March 6, 2018
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) March 6, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!