Jeff Jarrett made a lot of great impressions in the pro wrestling community throughout his amazing career and as he enters the WWE Hall Of Fame a very familiar face will do the honors of inducting him.
Road Dogg might be the head honcho of SmackDown Live at this point, but there was a day when he was simply a part of Double J’s posse. Known as The Roadie during that time, Brian James was instrumental in Jarrett’s storyline and even provided vocals for his famous track “With My Baby Tonight.”
With Road Dogg officially doing the honors of inducting Jeff Jarrett into the WWE Hall Of Fame, we’re sure to get a rousing rendition of “With My Baby Tonight” during the ceremony this year. It would be great if they reenacted a piece of WWE History and had Jeff lipsynch the words while Road Dogg sang the actual song as well.
The WWE Hall Of Fame is going to be a great night and it is shaping up to be one of the biggest ceremonies yet to match a WrestleMania that could be the best one so far as well.
— WWE (@WWE) March 27, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live